Friday, February 29, 2008

Day 25: I love Sunny Fridays!

Well 25 days have passed. I couldn't pass up the chance to post on Feb. 29th. It only comes once every 4 years, you know. As far as Fridays go, this one has been pretty good.

It started out with a day off. I actually got a Friday off. Yay me! Also, the tax return money hit the bank. Its sooo nice to look at the balance and see some green. (Although, it will be gone soon.. LOL) Also, I went and got a local cell phone number. Which actually turned out to be a bigger deal than I thought. I had to suspend my husband's number since he won't need it in Iraq. And I had to bring a copy of his orders to do that. They will only suspend it for 18 months, then if he is gone longer than that, I have to request and extension. I also had to bring in the 'ol Power of attorney to prove I had access to the account. So.. now I have a local number and am only paying for one phone. Its a lot of work to save some money. hehe

Oh.. and I went and got all the information on how to get my credit cards and other bills in D.'s name, down to reduced interest. Because he is deployed in Iraq, the credit cards and car payments can be reduced. I have to fax a copy of the orders and again the power of attorney. But, its all for a good cause. Lower interest! Can't beat that with a stick...

And... I went down to N.'s school today to deal with her problem there. Apparently there is a girl there that is telling lies about my girl. So I had to go and straighten it all out. Gotta love middles chool kids and middle school politics. *kneels down and thanks God I am done with middle school*

I signed up Z. for baseball today. So he will be playing with other kids in the county. He is soo excited. And I'm excited for him to be doing something constructive with his time. And plus I'll have some great pictures to share of games!

D. seems to be doing alright. I know he would love to come home, and we sure would love to have him here. But we have survived February, and that means we can look forward to the next month starting. And one month is down....

So, with that.. I am taking the kids out to eat and maybe a movie. Wish you were here to go with us, honey. We love you!!

No comments:

 
Site Meter