Friday, February 15, 2008

Day 11: Wasn't I just talking about this???

Its getting late here on Day 11, in a couple hours it will actually be Day 12. Not much is going on, the kids are finally asleep, after consuming a truckload of candy. My daughter had her Valentine's Day dance tonight at the middleschool, and I'll have pictures of her and her date on tomorrow's post. I was getting the photos all cropped down and ready for that, when I thought I'd look at the news. Yahoo usually has quick snip-it news stories on video.....And I came across a news story about how the USO is having trouble getting entertainers.... and wasn't I just talking about that????

Check out the video: http://www.news.yahoo.com/page/uso_tours

So... I guess I wasn't the only one who noticed this. There might be hope for the media after all...

No comments:

 
Site Meter