Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Getting Ready to Go...

The Army gave me an extra week with my husband! I was so excited when he came home and told me; I was jumping around like an idiot.

While I'm thankful for the extra time, its still crazy getting ready for him to go. All the paperwork has to be in order. All his gear has to be put together. All his extra clothing has to be purchased. His Class A's have to be cleaned and pressed for a photo. While most of these things are coming together nicely, its a lot to throw together in such a short notice.

My neighbor's husband left yesterday. He's going the same place as Dan is, and she came over to give me all her phone numbers and an emergency contact friend. That was really sweet of her. Thanks Maggie!

So now its 6 days and counting.....

No comments:

 
Site Meter